TNT Nation 89
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNT Nation 89

For TNT members on server 89

HomeChatLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Be Advised, We have Updated our squad lists and the squad forums. If you do not have access to a squad forum, please message Humbz in game.
Congratulations to our All of our Medal recipients, You have gone above and beyond the call of duty.
All members be sure you're checking in with your squad leaders regularly.
TNT is not accepting applications at this time. Please Apply to TNT2 or TNT3
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Seeking Alliance With TNT, TNT2, & TNT3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarbz

Seeking Alliance With TNT, TNT2, & TNT3 Empty
PostSubject: Seeking Alliance With TNT, TNT2, & TNT3   Seeking Alliance With TNT, TNT2, & TNT3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:03 pm

I am the Host of ARMY Alliance. My name is Tarbz. I am asking that our alliances join forces at this time... ARMY Alliance is a fast growing alliance that I am sure will be helpful to you in the future. I would like to ally with any and/or all of TNT Alliances if that is possible. Plz feel free to email me directly on Evony with your decision... as I will also check your website if I don't hear back from you soon. I truly appreciate your time & patience in this matter. Thank you.

Respectfully Yours,
Tarbz
Army Alliance Host
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Greetings   Seeking Alliance With TNT, TNT2, & TNT3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:24 pm

We appreciate your offer of friendship. However, at this time we are limiting our friendly list. We would like to know what state you're based in as well, so we can better form a decision.
Back to top Go down
https://tntnation89.forumotion.com
Tarbz

PostSubject: Alliance Request   Seeking Alliance With TNT, TNT2, & TNT3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:36 pm

ARMY Alliance is based in Romagna... there are several TNT members in our area.
Back to top Go down
Tarbz

PostSubject: Alliance??   Seeking Alliance With TNT, TNT2, & TNT3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:15 pm

I am grateful that you have stated that you respect my request for an alliance... if that is not possible with TNT neutralaity would be good for now if that is agreeable to you. I also would like to make an alliance with TNT2 & TNT3 if that is agreeable with their respective Hosts. I hope to hear back from you soon & wish everyone in your alliances the best of luck in this New Year!! Thank you for your time & patience.

Respecfully Yours,
Tarbz
ARMY Alliance Host
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Alliance With TNT, TNT2, & TNT3   Seeking Alliance With TNT, TNT2, & TNT3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking Alliance With TNT, TNT2, & TNT3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TNT Nation 89 :: Diplomatic Relations :: Diplomacy-
Jump to: