TNT Nation 89
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNT Nation 89

For TNT members on server 89

HomeChatLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Be Advised, We have Updated our squad lists and the squad forums. If you do not have access to a squad forum, please message Humbz in game.
Congratulations to our All of our Medal recipients, You have gone above and beyond the call of duty.
All members be sure you're checking in with your squad leaders regularly.
TNT is not accepting applications at this time. Please Apply to TNT2 or TNT3
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Sipher needs help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shya

Sipher needs help Empty
PostSubject: Sipher needs help   Sipher needs help I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:36 am

No offense, but this Sipher guy is an idiot.

He comes 50 miles and steals my forests every day, when I continuously find unowned forests near him.

When I take them back, he writes me letters like "Why do you want to steal my forests, buttercup? This makes me sad. Do you have facebook?"

We are not at war with you. What is the point of coming so far to steal our valleys? He does this to other members of our alliance also, and writes them the same ignorant letters.

I feel sorry for him in a way, since he is trying to use Evony to get a date, but when the stupidity reaches a level that requires blocking and muting, it's pretty bad.

Come on, you guys have experienced players, this guy is making you look like you take beginners.

Sipher, no one in D.Hara wants to exchange Facebook or Myspace, k sweetcheeks?
Back to top Go down

Sipher needs help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sipher needs help   Sipher needs help I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:32 am

rotflmao that is great!!
Back to top Go down
ROFLCOPT

Sipher needs help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sipher needs help   Sipher needs help I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:11 pm

lmao.

If someone steals my valleys, I destroy their cities instead of whining about it like a banshee on the rag.

Best of luck Diarrhea, I mean D.Hara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sipher needs help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sipher needs help   Sipher needs help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sipher needs help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TNT Nation 89 :: Diplomatic Relations :: Grievences-
Jump to: